Today’s modern and mature business can’t function through the VPN or an antiquated remote desktop solution.
Remote access to corporate technology (email, data, infrastructure, financials, etc) isn’t new. Most organizations have had some sort of solution in place for at least the last decade, with stragglers getting a push from the pandemic.
But as conversations like Zero Trust or UX (the user experience) become more common, our clients look to better position themselves and it’s no longer just about “accessing the network”. Cost, compliance, latency, security, productivity, collaboration – all of these are shaping the way IT teams and corporate leaders consider the future of their information technology and nothing can match a virtualized environment.
Users want easy access to business applications, data, and email. Managers need productivity analytics and integrated collaboration tools that are easy to use. Regulatory and compliance requirements call for advanced cybersecurity. Finance wants a cost-effective solution with clear billing and no long-term obligations.
The solution is an integrated cloud computing model with a native user experience and services that include analytics, cybersecurity, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web apps.
Fortunately, we’ve come to a place and time where all of this possible, at a cost that’s affordable and easy to understand.
Next-Gen Cloud from OWG is built on the Azure infrastructure and from safety to UX we’ve considered it all. For a closer look, check out our published live demo. From a higher level, our solutions let’s you and your team:
• Stay productive from home and outside the office. Sign on to any device and quickly launch office apps and securely access corporate data.
• Protect IP and business-critical data. Give users freedom and easy access to their work from anywhere over a secure network.
• Control access through the user profile. Conditional access controls determine user access based on user profile, geo- location, team, etc.
• Simplified licensing and billing. Can be included with Offices 365 billing which you’re likely paying already.
• Leverage advanced cybersecurity features. Including integrated and enforceable multi-factor authentication, and auditing features for easy compliance and reporting.
• Remain vendor agnostic. Don’t get hamstrung by your IT services vendor. Next-gen cloud allows you to select the vendor of your choice and makes it easy to leave when you decide.